Academic Accommodations Planning Support

Whether you have had an IEP that has supported your academic success to this point, or you do not have one but think you might need to, our team of accommodation specialists can support you through the process of getting those supports in place at your new school. Colleges and Universities in Canada and the United States all have student support services that include counselling support and academic accommodations. Academic accommodations have specific documentation requirements, and it is best to plan ahead for what will be needed. We will support you in navigating the process to ensure that academic accommodations are in place as early as possible.