Credit Equivalencies

Many schools, particularly in the US, offer college/university credit for IB, AP, CLEP and Dual Enrollment courses. Planning early can allow for strategic course selection in high school that will enhance your application and give you a head start for the next chapter of your academic journey. For transfer students, we can help you with the process of comparing courses you have already taken in a College or University to courses required in the program you are considering transferring to at your new school. Our education advisors have extensive knowledge of the academic systems in Canada and the US and we can support you in making the most of the credit transfer process.

Book an Appointment